Timeline of work
- About Clay, Pearls of European Ceramic Art', Fiskers, Finland
- Solo exhibition, Marsden Woo Gallery, London
- Sculpture by the sea, Bondi, 2017, Sydney, Australia
- 8th Internacional Bienal de Ceramica, Talavera de la Reina, Spain, Primer Premio
- '4 British Artists' Galerie De Witte Voet, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Open to Art, International Ceramics Competition, Officine Saffi, Milan, Italy
- VI Biennal Internacional de Ceramica de Marratxi, Mallorca, Primer Premi
- Members exhibition, IAC, Barcelona, Spain
- 'Contemporary British Studio Ceramics, the Grainer Collection' Mint Museum, USA
- 'Ceramics of Europe, the 13th WPP 2014' , Siegburg, Germany
- Solo exhibition, Marsden Woo Gallery, London
- ‘Many a slip’ Marsden Woo Gallery, London
- ‘Blue and white, British Printed Ceramics’ Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- 40 Years Galerie De Witte Voet, Amsterdam
- ‘Modern Masters’, Munich Trade Fair, 2015
- ‘Built and formed’ Galerie Handwerk, Munich
- ‘Vessel: The Spirit of Modern British Ceramics’, Mashie Museum of Ceramics, Japan
- ’Sculpture by the sea, Bondi 2014’, Australia
- ‘Europe and beyond, 12 artists in clay’, Peppercanister Gallery, Dublin
Members exhibition, IAC, Dublin, Ireland
- ‘Ken Eastman and Elke Sada’ Puls Gallery, Brussels, Belgium
- ‘Ceramics of Europe, 13th Westerwald Prize 2014’, Keramikmuseum Westerwald, Germany
- ‘Ken Eastman and Suku Park, Interplay’ Gallery Marianne Heller, Germany
- ‘Open to art’ Officine Saffi, Milan, Italy
- ‘XXIII Biennale Internationale de Vallauris’, France
- ‘Sculpture by the sea’, Cottesloe, Australia
- ‘Something old, something new’ Cheongju International Craft Biennale 2013, Korea
- ‘6th Festival of European Ceramic Sculpture’ Galerie du Don, France
- ‘Contemporary Spins on Blue and White Ceramics’, Lacoste Gallery, USA
- Members exhibition, International Academy of Ceramics, Santa Fe, USA
- Ceramics Ireland International Festival Exhibition, Thomsatown, Ireland
- ‘Drawing the empty space’ Vallauris, France
- ‘The shape of things’, solo exhibition, Marsden Woo Gallery, London
- ‘Rule Britannia’ Gardiner Museum, Toronto, Canada
- Royal Academy of Arts, Summer Exhibition
- 2012 Taiwan Ceramics Biennale, New Taipei City Yingge Ceramics Museum
- ‘James Tower and Contemporary Ceramic Art’, Gimpel Fils Gallery, London
- British Ceramics Biennial, Stoke-on-Trent
- 9th International Ceramics Competition, Mino Japan, Honorable Mention
- ‘Urban Traces, Ceramics and the City’, Gallery Oldham
- ‘Placement’, Oriel Davies Gallery, Newtown, Powys and St Andrews
- ‘Printing techniques on Ceramics’, Galerie Handwerk, Munich, Germany
- Contemporary British Studio Ceramics, The Grainer Collection, The Mint Museum, USA
- WCC-BF Second European Triennial of Ceramics and Glass, Mons,
- ‘Alison Britton, Ken Eastman, Carol McNicoll’ Clara Scremini Gallery, Paris
- KOM Exhibition Cypres Gallery Leuven Belgium
- ‘Portrait of a Gallery’, Scottish Gallery
- ‘Shanghai Exposure’ Bluecoat Display Centre
- ‘Studio’, Ruthin Craft Centre
- ‘13,798 grams of Design’, Lambretto Art Project, Milan
- ‘Modern British Potters’, Goldmark Gallery, Uppingham, Rutland
- ‘Favorites’, Galerie De Witte Voet, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- ‘Out of Place’, solo exhibition Ken Eastman, Marsden Woo Gallery, London
- ‘Taking Time’, Craft and the Slow Revolution, Craftspace touring exhibition, Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
- ‘I Maestri del Concorso’ International Museum of Ceramics, Faenza, Italy
- ‘Royal Crown Derby and Ken Eastman‘, The Scottish Gallery, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5th World Ceramic Biennale 2009 Korea, International Competition, Bronze Medal
- The World Cup, Galerie Frank Steyaert, Gent, Belgium,
- Masters in Clay, International Contemporary Ceramics Exhibition, Jingdezhen, China
- International Academy of Ceramics, Members Exhibition, Fuping, China
- Taiwan 2008 Ceramics Biennale, Taipei, Taiwan
- 10 Years Innit, Anniversary Exhibition, Barrett-Marsden Gallery, London
- ‘Liefde & Hebzucht’, ‘Keramiekmuseum Princessehof’ Leeuwarden
- ‘Parcours Céramique Carougeois 2007’ Carougeois – Geneva, Switzerland
- LXXVII Exhibition of Pottery and Ceramics of La Rambla, Cordoba, Spain
- 27th Concurs International de Ceramica, L’Alcora, Spain
- ‘Ceramics: – Nicholas Rena, Ken Eastman, Tessa Clegg’, The Scottish Gallery, Edinburgh
- “Object Rotterdam”, with Marianne Heller Gallery, Netherlands
- “Ruth Duckworth, USA and Ken Eastman, England”, Marianne Heller Gallery, Heidelberg Germany
- Solo Exhibition, Ken Eastman, Barrett-Marsden Gallery, London
- 4th World Ceramic Biennale 2007 Korea
- IAC Member’s Exhibition, Riga, Latvia
- ‘To Hold’ Farmleigh Gallery, Dublin, Ireland
- ’19th International Biennal of Ceramic Art’ Vallauris, France
- Solo Exhibition, Frank Steyaert Gallery, Gent, Belgium
- Exhibition of International Post-War Ceramic Art, Bonhams, London
- ‘The 54th International Ceramic Art Competition’ Faenza, Italy
- ’25th Concurs International de Ceramica’ L’Alcora, Spain
- Solo Exhibition, Barrett-Marsden Gallery, London
- ‘3-Fold’ Galerie De Witte Voet, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Glasgow School of Art, NCECA, Maryland Institute, USA
- IAC Member’s Exhibition, Korea
- ‘Solo exhibition’, Galerie De Witte Voet, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Wedgwood Exhibition, Japan
- ‘1st European Ceramics Competition’, Amaroussion, Greece
- ‘Westerwald Prize 2004 exhibition’, Germany
- ‘2004 Sidney Myer Fund International Ceramic Award Exhibition’, Australia, Special Acquisition Award
- 50th Anniversary Exhibition, Frank Steyaert Gallery, Belgium
- ‘The 53rd International Ceramic Art Competition’, Faenza, Italy,
- ‘Modern Masters’, Internationale Handwerkesmesse, Munich
- ‘Highlights of English Ceramics’, Marianne Heller at Hetjens Museum, Dusseldorf.
- ‘New Work’, Solo Exhibition, Barrett-Marsden Gallery, London
- ‘Ceramic Modernism: Hans Coper, Lucie Rie and Their Legacy’ The George R.Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art, Toronto, Canada.
- ’18 International of Ceramic Art’, Vallauris, France.
- ‘XXII Concurs Internacional de Ceramica’, L’Alcora, Spain.
- ‘Vasen aus 10 Landen’, Bayerischer Kunstgewerbe Verein, Munich, Germany.
- ’16/16, 16 Potters for 16 Years’, The Scottish Gallery, Edinburgh.
- ‘Ceramics as Expression’, Ken Eastman and Lawson Oyekan, Marianne Heller Galerie, Heidelberg, Germany.
- ‘2002 Sidney Myer Fund International Ceramic Award Exhibition’, Australia.
- ‘Poetics of Clay’ Philadelphia Art Alliance, and Museum of Art and Design, Helsinki, Finland.
- ‘New Work’, Solo Exhibition, Nancy Margolis Gallery, New York, USA.
- ‘World Ceramic Exposition 2001 Korea’, Gold Medal.
- ‘5 Biennal Internacional De Ceramica a Manises’ President De la Generalitat Valenciana Award, Spain.
- ‘Landscape in Ceramics’, The Scottish Gallery, Edinburgh.
- ‘The 52nd International Ceramic Art Competition’, Faenza, Italy.
- ‘Homage to Ewen Henderson’, Galerie Marianne Heller, Heidelberg, Germany.
- ‘British Studio Ceramics’, Works from the New Millennium, The Clay Studio, Philadelphia, USA.
- ‘XXI Concurs Internacional de Ceramica’, L’Alcora, Spain.
- “Firing Imagination, Ceramica Britanica” British Council Exhibition, Centro Brasileiro Britanico, Sao Paulo, Brasil (touring).
- ‘New Ceramics’ Solo Exhibition’, Barrett-Marsden Gallery, London.
- ‘XX Concurs de Ceramica L’Alcora 2000’, Spain.
- ‘Small Ceramic Sculpture’ Kunstforum Kirchberg, Switzerland.
- ‘British Ceramics.2000.dk’, Keramikmuseet Grimmerhus, Denmark.
- ‘Arte Fiera’, International Art Exhibition, Bologna, Italy.
- ‘De maat van hun Hand’, De Witte Voet Galerie, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- ‘The Eye’s Delight’, Bundersverband Kunsthandwerk, Germany
- ‘Constructions: Ceramics and the Memory of Architecture’, Galerie Marianne Heller, Germany,
- ‘XIX Concurs Nacional De Ceramica’, L’Alcora 1999, Spain,
- ‘Driven to Abstraction-the Vessel Reassessed’, The Scottish Gallery, Edinburgh,
- ‘The 51st International Ceramic Art Competition’, Faenza, Italy,
- ‘Galerie Binnen’, Amsterdam with Barrett-Marsden Gallery,
- ‘European Ceramic 99: Westerwald Prize Exhibition’, Germany
- ‘1999 Sidney Myer International Ceramic Award’, Shepparton Art Gallery, Australia,
- Awarded the 1998 Arts Foundation Fellowship in Ceramics.
- ‘San Francisco International Art Exposition’, Dorothy Weiss Gallery.
- ‘Exhibition with Wouter Dam’, Dorothy Weiss gallery, San Francisco.
- ‘Association of Potters of South Africa’ 1998 Ceramic Biennale.
- ‘Gold Coast Ceramic Award Exhibition’, Gold Coast Arts Centre, Australia.
- ‘4th Cairo International Biennale for Ceramics’, Cairo, Egypt.
- ‘Kunstrai Amsterdam’ Galerie De Witte Voet, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- ‘XVIII Concurs Nacional de Ceramica L’Alcora 1998’, Spain.
- ‘Solo Exhibition’, Pro-Art Gallery, St.Louis, Missouri, USA.
- ‘Solo Exhibition’, Angel Row Gallery, Nottingham, UK.
- ‘The Sidney Myer International Ceramic Award Exhibition’, Shepparton Art Gallery.
- ‘Ill Manises European Biennale of Ceramics’: Awarded “Diputacion Valenciana”.
- De Witte Voet Galerie, Amsterdam
- ‘5th World Triennial. Exhibition of small ceramics’, Zagreb, Croatia. ‘Honourable Mention.’
- ‘Fletcher Challenge Ceramic Award Exhibition’, New Zealand.
- ‘Royal College of Art Exhibition’: Museum fur Kunst und Gewerbe Hamburg/Handwerksform, Hannover.
- ‘Solo Exhibition’ Marianne Heller Gallery, Heidelburg.
- ‘The Sidney Myer International Ceramic Award Exhibition’, Shepparton Art Gallery, Australia. ‘Special Acquisition Award’.
- ’50th International Ceramic Art Competition’; Faenza, Italy.
- Solo Exhibition Aberdeen Art Gallery.
- ‘SOFA’ Art Chicago Exposition, Adrian Sassoon Gallery.
- ‘The Jerwood Prize for Applied Arts 1996 – Ceramics’. Exhibition of 10 short listed artists, Crafts Council, London.
- ‘The 3rd Cairo International Biennale for Ceramics’. The National Centre of Fine Arts, Giza, Egypt.
- ‘De Witte Voet’ Anniversary Exhibition, Amsterdam
- “The Influence of the Natural World in Craft & Design 1990-94” Crafts Council, London.
- ‘Solo Exhibition’: Contemporary Applied Arts, London.
- ’49th International Ceramic Art Competition’, Faenza, Italy: Awarded the “Premio Faenza”
- ‘Solo Exhibition’, Nancy Margolis Gallery, New York
- ‘Biennale Internationale de Ceramique d’art’, Vallauris, France
- Fletcher Challenge Ceramics Exhibition, New Zealand
- Visions of Craft 1972-1993, Crafts Council
- ‘The Raw & The Cooked’, Barbican, London/ Museum of Modern Art, Oxford.
- ‘Towards the Future’, Galerie Marianne Heller, Sandhausen, Germany.
- ‘Solo Exhibition’: Pro-Art Gallery, St Louis Missouri, USA.
- ‘Contemporary Ceramics from Great Britain’, Galerij Desko, Brussels
- 1992’Solo Exhibition’:Galerie De Witte Voet, Amsterdam and Frans Halls Museum, Haarlem.
- ‘The Abstract Vessel’, Welsh Arts Council, Cardiff.
- ‘Aspects of Sculpture’ , Galerie Marianne Heller, Sandhausen, Germany
- 1990 Solo Exhibition: Contemporary Applied Arts, London